We’ve Missed you!
To our wonderful patients,
Life has been anything but normal this spring and we sincerely hope you are in good health. We are happy to inform you that we are now able to once again provide dental care for you. The Ministry of Health has lifted the restrictions. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
Our office has always followed strict infection control standards and in order to keep us all protected during this pandemic and in the future, we have updated our protocols. When we see you at your next appointment, things will be a little different.
- Moving forward, each and every patient will be screened for COVID-19 before entering our office and each staff member before and after every shift.
- Our screening procedure will include a questioner as well as a touchless thermometer.
- Appointments will be spaced out to allow for physical distancing between patients. That might mean less flexibility for scheduling your appointment, but it will also reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- In order to maintain social distancing to the best of our ability, we have installed a plexiglass shield at the front of the office.
- A Hepa filtered purifier has been installed to keep the air as clean and germ-free as possible.
- We have a UV wand to sanitize all doors and surfaces along with a UV cleaning machine to clean all utensils.
- We will provide hand sanitizer and masks for patients.
- You may be surprised that we’re wearing more protective gear – such as masks, face shields, gowns – than we normally do during your visit.
Rest assured, all these procedures are designed to create the safest environment for you, other patients and our team.
Thank you for your patience and loyalty throughout this ordeal. We value your trust and look forward to welcoming you back!
The Royal Crest Dentistry Team.